Friday, March 27, 2015

2015 Indiana Artisan Marketplace

I am very excited for this weekend! One of my favorite events is here! I love discovering and enjoying and supporting Indiana businesses.

Indiana Artisan Marketplace

This will also be an interesting event given the current news in Indiana and all of the backlash happening in the state and the nation regarding the "religious freedom" legislation that was signed this week.

My hope is that the artisans who are "Open for Service" will have their status displayed because I am certainly one who wants to support the businesses who are committed to not practicing discrimination based on ignorance and hate veiled behind religion.

I am very excited to see what the following artisans will be offering (and I'm excited about the artisans I've yet to meet, of course)!

Frittle Candy
Kristy Jo Beber Stoneware
Woven Dimensions
Captain Jim's Hot Sauces
240Sweet
Sage's Simple Syrups
Winzerwald Winery
Best Boy & Co.
Chocolate for the Spirit

That's just a small sampling out of the couple hundred artisans that I am excited to visit. I always discover new artisans at this event and I love to try new things and stock up on the products I don't find in my everyday shopping.

sig jan 2014 photo owlsig.jpg

No comments: