Friday, September 18, 2015

Kidz Bop 29 and 30

My kids are big fans of Kidz Bop.

We listen to the radio sometimes. But like a lot of us, my kids prefer to not chance what may or may not be on the radio. They like to choose the music they're going to dance and sing to!

Kidz Bop 29 was our summer jam:

Shut Up And Dance is probably our favorite song. Well, Teagan would disagree. She's a huge fan of Sugar. But Zach and I totally get down to Shut Up And Dance!

Kidz Bop 30 is going to be released soon! Just the other day, walking through Target, Teagan asked if 30 had come out yet. And then she wondered how long Kidz Bop would go on. She hopes they're still around when she has kids!

Teagan is my child who is very sensitive to what is and is not appropriate. She gets very uncomfortable when friends show her videos on YouTube that she thinks are too mature or too violent.

I want to hold on to that sense in her for as long as I possibly can.

If she prefers the "cleaned up" versions of the popular songs, I am all for it.

Kidz Bop 30 will be released Oct 16!!  I'm eager to hear Kidz Bop very first original song - Make Some Noise! The kids will be very excited - this album has a lot of their current faves on it. Bad Blood, Fight Song, and Watch Me.



All opinions are my own. I am provided with free copies of these CD's. 

sig jan 2014 photo owlsig.jpg

3 comments:

Tracy said...

Are these radio edits of the original song, or sung by kids? If the latter... :/ I'm such a voice snob I can't listen to them. If the former, I think it would good for our car rides when I get tired of radio surfing.

Tracy said...

Are these radio edits of the original song, or sung by kids? If the latter... :/ I'm such a voice snob I can't listen to them. If the former, I think it would good for our car rides when I get tired of radio surfing.

Eternal Lizdom said...

They are sung by the Kidz Bop kids. And cleaned up a bit as needed. So the vocal quality isn't ideal and there are days I keep the speakers on just in the back... but they aren't as horrid as I used to think.