Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Pictures

I love my DSLR.  I take some pretty good pictures with it and have found that I enjoy photography as a very light hobby.





I've also come to realize that I love having a camera on my phone.  I use it for quick pics, to remember something, or just to capture random moments.  And when I go and peruse those random moments - I sometimes wonder what I was thinking at the time.  Some of these, I know why I took the pic.  Some... I have no clue what was going on.

So enjoy some randomness!


A book a want to buy for a certain someone (she knows who she is).


Uncle Daniel is so fun!

I forget why I took a pic of a show wall at Target... but now I want those red and white polka dot shoes!

A friend's daughter taking a picture of me taking a picture of her!

Random dads doing the chicken dance...

An accidental photo - lens was pointed at the tablecloth at a favorite Italian place.

Oh honey... I think this could be fun for us!!

artsy carwash photo

Pic of a pic on a wall at a local restaurant. I giggled a lot because the guy in front looks naked and the third guy's expression just screams, "CHEEKY!"

First pic I took when I got a new phone.

Add caption




Photobucket

2 comments:

Karen M. Peterson said...

Those are fun pictures!

I would hardly ever think to take pictures at all if it wasn't for Instagram.

I really want a DSLR, though.

Garret said...

I try to stay on top of my camera phone by sending each picture I take in an email so I remember to do something with it.