Friday, March 14, 2008

March 14, 2008

Prior to blogging, I kept a message board to keep up with friends and family through pregnancy and mommyhood.  I'm working on bringing those posts to this blog. 

Sometimes T plays a little rough with Z. He doesn't mind but we sometimes have to remind her to be gentle. Sometimes, this reminder can set off a Teagan meltdown... and now, when T melts down, Z sometimes joins in!
[image]

Have I mentioned that I think Z will be crawling soon? He scoots himself around in little circles all the time and he always wakes up in a different part of the crib from where I put him down. Here he is, working on getting up on all fours...
[image]

In a beautiful moment of quiet play, I catch Teagan sitting down and reading a book to her brother. It was very heart-melting!
[image]

It's really cool how much they love each other. These 2 adore each other and I just hope I can make it last!
[image]

Lisa used to be a hairdresser so they have "hair parties" sometimes. Yesterday, she put some Aquaphor on Zach's head and gave him some cool little spikes... and then everyone else wanted their hair done, too! And then we came home and enjoyed the sunshine!
[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

And here's Zach, telling the world "My dad's a GEEK!!"
[image]
(Jeff finds this shirt to be "Captain Kirk-ish," hence the Spock pose)

Photobucket

No comments: