Friday, August 26, 2011

Happy Birthday!!



I looooove birthdays!  I love to celebrate the birthdays of my kids, my friends, my family.  I'm not always super great at remembering birthdays.  But for those close to me, I like celebrations to last as long as possible.  With our kids, we celebrate the "last day of being 6" as well as that first day of being 7.




Today, it's MY birthday.

I'm going out tonight for a special dinner - it's a 5 course German dinner that is paired with German beers.

Saturday I'm going out on a date with my husband.

Sunday I'm going to Dig-IN. It's a farm to table extravaganza that brings farmers, chefs, breweries, and wineries together.



Happy Birthday to ME!

Photobucket

8 comments:

Katherine said...

Happy Birthday! You have so many fun things planned, I can't wait to hear about them. The farm to table event really sounds fantastic.

Lori D said...

Happy Birthday Liz! May it be simply wonderful!

Expats Again said...

Happy birthday and "Prost."

Garret said...

Happy 25th!

Call Me Cate said...

Happy birthday, Liz!

Rebecca said...

I like that...last day I'm 6 and first day I'm 7 idea!

Happy Birthday!

Amanda said...

I love the idea of celebrating the last and first. Of course I always claim birthday week :) Have a blessed weekend with tons of fun! Happy Birthday!

Karen M. Peterson said...

I hope you had a very happy birthday, Liz!!