Thursday, April 12, 2012

Hello!

Hello!

Привет!

Hallo!

Bonjour!

नमस्कार!

Kumusta!

Olá!

مرحبا!

হ্যালো!

Salam!

您好!

Pozdrav!

Γεια σας!

In an attempt to find a blog topic today, I started looking over my blog stats.  Come to think of it, the only time I check my stats is when I need a topic. Hm.  This time, the information about where my visitors are from was interesting to me.

Most of my readers come from the US.  Not a surprise.

But Germany and Russia hold the #2 spot.  And Canada comes in 3rd.

I was surprised to have so many visits from Syria, Bangladesh, India, Brazil, and Malaysia.  I know they might just be random hits based on specific search terms.  But it's interesting to me that visitors from all over the world could land on this little tiny piece of internet real estate.

Leaves me wondering what they take away from here, if anything.  And then I wonder about other sites people from around the world land on.  And then I worry a little.

So I wanted to put out a friendly greeting.  For anyone who might happen upon this little space of mine!

Photobucket

4 comments:

mimbles said...

I'm hurt. Where's the "G'day"?

:-) Just kidding.

Alison said...

Hi Liz. I haven't had much time to read blogs lately. But thought I should take a second to say...hello. :)

Garret said...

Great post! I LOVE blog stats. They're so fun... not as fun as mine though... but then again we've had that conversation.

Karen M. Peterson said...

I love seeing all the places readers and visitors come from.

Sounds like you get some really cool ones!