|Last day of school!|
We've had some serious fun already. We've spent time at the pool. Zach and I went to our first "con" at Indy Pop Con. Jeff was super proud and excited to have us there. Teagan has overcome most of her anxiety about sleepovers and has kept a busy social schedule. We've inherited a neighbor's trampoline and we have kids that love to come over and jump with our kids - which also means snacks, juice boxes, popsicles, and eventually the sprinkler comes out!
|Zach and I being Wolverine!|
|Oh! Captain America! He's sooooo dreamy!|
- Days at the YMCA pool
- Trips to the Farmer's Market
- popsicles, ice cream, watermelon, corn on the cob, strawberries
- The Indiana State Fair in August
- gardening (I've planted cilantro, tomatoes, green pepper, and jalapeno)
- Fireworks (we get to enjoy displays for different events right from our backyard or driveway)
- church camp (Teagan going for the first time, I'm going as a counselor)
- weekend getaways
How about you? What are you most excited for this summer?