Monday, July 5, 2010

Off to Fort Wayne!

For the next 2 days, I'll be sending pics and updates from the road as we go and visit Fort Wayne!! Travel with us- I'll be sharing as much as I can from the zoo, the baseball game, the art museum, the firefighter's museum, the science center and more!! In the meantime- how was your 4th of July celebration (for my American readers)? We decided to blow up the little outdoor sprinkler pool for a little cooling off. Then, instead of firing up the grill or heating the house with the stove or oven, we opted for a cooler option. We had dessert for dinner! We had strawberry shortcake (angel food cake, fresh sliced strawberries, whipped cream) and an ice cream sundae bar (Teagan opted to have rainbow sherbet with sprinkles, Zach had chocolate peanut butter ice cream with chocolate syrup and cherries on top). We also had plenty of watermelon. I enjoyed a salad and Jeff and I both had some rotisserie chicken. Gotta love a good holiday celebration / vacation kick off!! Photobucket