Thursday, November 17, 2011

Oh Happy Day!

Ever have one of those days where you just feel good?

Where you wake up and roll out of bed and somewhere in the course of the morning, you just decide that it will be a good day and it actually works that way?

Where you look around and just see beauty in the sunrise or the birds or even in the funny bumper sticker on the car ahead of you?

Where your goal is to see people smile and hear people laugh?

Where you just feel totally filled with love and have a sense that, even in the hard times, life is a good thing?

I'm having one of those days.

Life is still as busy and hectic as usual.  My workload is as cram-packed as usual.  The cranky people around me each day are still cranky and still around me.  The problems in life are still there.

But it's a good day.  Earlier this week, I had the privilege of being a Spark and I think I'm riding the high of what was accomplished and will be accomplished by the end of the month.

My heart is full, my soul is comforted, I am loved, I am blessed.

Oh Happy Day!




Photobucket

3 comments:

C. Beth said...

Yep, I know what you mean! I love those days. :)

Call Me Cate said...

I've been having a bit of a rough time, though I've tried my best not to be one of the cranky people around others. Thank you for this reminder that those great days DO exist - and hopefully I'll have another one soon!

Garret said...

It's so strange that you mention this because I can totally relate. I would have just chalked it off to a mood swing for the better.