Friday, February 3, 2012
I am doubling up my blog post today- giving a shout out to Mrs4444 and to MCM Mama. Mrs4444 hosts a weekly Friday meme of fragments (click the button above) and MCM Mama picked me for a randomness meme!
Rules for the Randomness match nicely with fragments so here goes! First, the rules.
1. Post these rules
2. You must post 11 random things about yourself
3. Answer the questions set for you in their post
4. Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer
5. Go to their blog and tell them you’ve tagged them
6. No stuff in the tagging section about you are tagged if you are reading this. You legitimately have to tag 11 people!
11 Random Things (My Fragments)
I am uber-cranky today. I didn't get nearly enough sleep last night thanks to a certain dog and a certain kid. It was just an unfortunate series of events that led to me not sleeping much after 2 a.m.
I'm currently getting caught up on Fringe (Season 3). One reason I love Olivia is she wears her business professional suit with combat boots.
I'm doing a first tomorrow- I'm going to a book club meeting! It's a group through my church. They've been meeting for years and several of my friends keep inviting me but it hasn't ever worked out exactly right. This time- it's perfect because the book is The Hunger Games and Jeff is joining us, too! So it's a date morning and time with friends and talking about one of my favorite books all in one!
I drive a minivan. And I'm proud of it.
My city- Indianapolis- has been taken over by famous people and fans of famous people. On one hand, it's exciting. On the other hand, it makes me really glad I don't live near Hollywood.
I got into an intense debate with someone over the healthiness of avocados. My POV- healthy fat, good fruit. His POV- fat is fat and fat is bad.
I am making yet another attempt at getting back on track with healthy living. There will be more info coming soon. I am realizing that this time around, I think I need help.
11 random things about me really shouldn't be such a challenge.
If I could meet one celebrity, I think I would want to meet Ellen Degeneres. Not in a big and social way. But in a "let's sit and talk over a hot cup of tea" kind of way.
I'd really like to go get a pedicure and get my hair done.
Due to a long list of needed repairs, I have credit card debt for the first time in many years. I will have it paid off within a few months (interest free for 6 months). The bill came with information that let me know that if I pay just the minimum, it would take me 7 years to pay it off and I would end up paying $845 in interest (cost of repairs totaled $1200). Glad I have budgeted to pay this off before that 6 months is up.
Answer the questions MCM Mama gave for the people she tagged:
1. Do you sleep with a lovey? If so, what? Does my husband count?
2. Where’s your favorite place to go on vacation? The best trips I've been on were our long weekend to Gatlinburg when we got married and our family vacation to Sesame Place and the mountains of Pennsylvania many years ago.
3. Have you ever been on a cruise? If so, where did you go? I have! My sophomore year of college, I went on a spring break trip to the Bahamas with my then-boyfriend and my roommate. We went to Freeport and Nassau. I have oodles of great memories!
4. What’s your favorite day of the week? Saturday
5. Is there a vegetable that you absolutely refuse to eat? Hmmmm... not a big fan of eggplant.
6. How close to where you were born do you live? Not at all! I was born in California and live in Indiana.
7. How many states have you lived in? Four (California, Kentucky, Ohio, Indiana)
8. Favorite snack? Currently, guacamole that I make at home (as taught to me by my friend, Leticia).
9. Favorite non-running related blog? I have a long list of blogs in my reader but rarely have time to visit all of them anymore. My friend Ashli has a blog that I enjoy reading.
10. Are you addicted to pinterest? (find me there if you are LOL) I'm on Pinterest but wouldn't say I'm addicted. I pop in once a week or so.
11. What’s your favorite room in your current house? Probably my bedroom. I don't love it, though. I'd like to have a room or space that is mine...
I have to tag 11 people and give them 11 different questions to answer.
I know it gave rules. And I'm looking for peeps to tag. And I'm happy to tag anyone who thinks this sounds fun. I'm a rule breaker. Anyone who volunteers- I'll add you to the post!
1. Do you like memes like this?
2. What do you enjoy most about blogging?
3. What do you find most frustrating about blogging?
4. What's your guaranteed-to-life-your-spirits song/music?
5. What are you passionate about?
6. Describe a perfect day.
7. Do you have a favorite photo of yourself? What is it you like about it?
8. What are 3 things about the deep inside of yourself you that you wish people knew?
9. What's the best birthday you've ever had or been part of?
10. What's for dinner tonight?
11. Are you glad this meme is done?
That was harder than I thought it would be. Sorry for the rule breaking... it's just what I do!
|No time to comment?|