Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter 2011

Happy Easter!

This morning, the kids will wake up and be very excited about their baskets filled with candy and movies and treats. 

This morning, I will be performing a monologue at church.  I'll be opening each service as Mary Magdalene- it's a very moving monologue of Mary's experience and her finding the tomb empty and so on. 

This afternoon, we will enjoy a meal with Jeff's family. 

This evening, we will enjoy time at home and then the guys will come over to record the next 2 A.M. Podcast.

And through it all, I will be thanking God for the most incredible sacrifice and miracle of His Son, Jesus Christ.



Photobucket

6 comments:

Katherine said...

Happy Easter, Liz. It sounds like you have a wonderful day planned.

Nancy said...

Can't wait to see you tomorrow! I am sure you will be wonderful as Mary!

Jim said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nancy said...

I was right, you were awesome. I was moved to tears and I heard others around say that you were amazing!

Eternal Lizdom said...

Aw, thanks, Nancy- made me smile and blush. :)

C. Beth said...

Happy Easter! I would have loved to have seen your monologue!