Friday, April 29, 2011
Friday Fragments: To Do List
Life has been a whirlwind lately. Fragments seems like a great time to try and organize my thoughts a bit. Today's Fragments... my current to-do list!
- Zumba for Autism (tonight) This is a great annual event at a local gym. The Zumba instructor has a child with autism and is very passionate about supporting autism research. There will be a variety of vendors there and the Zumba class goes on for something like 90 minutes! That's a lot of calories to burn and money to spend on a good cause!
- Mow the yard With the rain and rain and rain and rain that we've seen, there hasn't been enough dry time to get out and mow the grass. Plus, all that rain makes the grass grow more. Double edged sword. And when we last checked the mower a week or so ago, it wouldn't start. But the back yard has become an insane jungle of grass, weeds, and dandelions. I'm afraid something could be stalking about and our poor little 8 lb poodle won't come back after doing her morning business.
- Pack for my business trip I tend to leave packing until the last minute. But I'd like to possibly get a head start on it by planning ahead the clothes I want to pack, get that laundry done, get the bag packed. I have to leave my house at o'dark:thirty Monday morning to catch a 6:40 a.m. flight so grabbing last minute stuff to throw in my bag isn't an option. Plus, I have to run while away so I want to be sure I pack all my needed workout clothes and shoes.
- Blogger meet up! I'm meeting up with a few bloggers for dinner Saturday night! I'm very excited to spend time with some women that I've been getting to know more and more online over the past few months.
- Podcast I'm a regular contributor on Jeff's podcast now! It was supposed to be him and his 2 closest guy friends but one of the guys keeps having scheduling conflicts and I keep filling in so I am declaring myself the official 3rd member of the 2 AM Podcast. We usually record on Sunday evenings but this Sunday evening works for no one so we're trying to find a different time- maybe tonight. When we are on our Sunday schedule, we also air live on Ustream if you ever have nothing to do on a Sunday evening around 8 pm EST.
- Write a sermon I'm preaching again at church!! And this time, my message is one I'm very passionate about so I'm eager to get down to the real writing of my message. it's all swirling around in my head and I have lots of notes on paper- just have to bring it all together.
- Run I have to have to have to keep running. I might not get the distance in that I want. But I have to stick to running on my running days because I have my first ever half marathon on May 7!!!
- Most important of all... find time to ENJOY my husband and my kids. That's always the biggest challenge when things get so busy and there are so many demands.
|No time to comment?|