Feel Good Fragment:
I got an award!! I love blog awards... my friend Mary at Clean Shavings has honored me with the Kreativ Blogger award. Thank you!! Go visit her- she's is sometimes fun, sometimes passionate, very open and honest about her life, sometimes serious, sometimes frivolous.
1. I was born in California.
2. I've discovered Poland Spring sparkling water with fruity flavor essence. My favorite is Raspberry Lime- especially if I add a wedge of real lime!
3. I often have bonus posts and pics and such on my Facebook fan page. At first, I wasn't sure I would use my fan page, but I like having a place where I can write Notes about eating, exercise, frustrations and get pretty immediate feedback. So if you aren't a fan yet, I'd love it if you'd join us!
4. Jeff has me watching Battlestar Galactica now. I'm hooked- thanks to those who recommended it (I think it was C. Beth and Mimbles)!
5. I've been asked to do something for my church that I've never done before. I haven't made my final decision to do it- but am really leaning towards it. Actually, by the time this posts, the decision will be made!
6. One of my favorite books growing up was The Album of Horses. I had a hard cover copy of it and lost track of it years ago. I named every horse in it and made up stories about them. I used to pretend that our apartment stairwell was a stable. I miss that book.
7. They have turned the air up FULL BLAST at work. It's now loud in my office and cold- even with my space heater going full blast- which adds to the loudness. I've put in a request to have my vent closed. I'm not usually one to be cold- but I'm icy!
And 7 blogs to pass this along to would be...