Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Verizon HTC Incredible

For the past couple of weeks, I've been enjoying some play time with the Verizon HTC Incredible. That's a pretty big name to live up to- Incredible. Is it really? Well, yes, it is! For me personally, the HTC Incredible is not the right phone because I really like a flip open or slide out keyboard. The HTC Incredible only has touch screen. That is literally my only complaint. This phone has an 8 megapixel camera. 8 megapixels!! I didn't find it totally user friendly at first but I did eventually get the hang of how to use it. It's got auto focus and auto flash and video. Totally easy to load pics from the phone to Facebook or send by e-mail. I love having a good camera phone and I love being able to very easily load up pics from my phone! One thing I loved about the HTC Incredible is that I could e-mail multiple pics at once. I used the map feature a few times- very handy. I used a bunch of apps. I had fun with a bunch of "sound boards." You pull up the app and touch different buttons to hear quotes from whatever sound board you've opened. I had Star Trek, Sesame Street, Monty Python, and Step Brothers. What a hoot! I also used apps like JogTracker when I would go out for my runs. I could turn on the app and it would track the time I spent running and the route that I took and the distance of my route. What I liked about JogTracker was that it kept going even when my pace slowed to a brisk walk. The HTC Incredible has plenty of the "stay connected" features that I'm hooked on. I love being able to access my e-mail, our Google family calendar, and Facebook from my phone. Especially the calendar thing- having our schedule at my fingertips at all times is pretty handy! One little thing I love about the HTC Incredible (and I know this is a feature on other HTC phones) is that I get a weather snapshot as soon as I turn on the phone. It has great little graphics to show if it's sunny or cloudy or storming. So if you are looking for an Android technology phone, I would definitely recommend checking out the HTC Incredible from Verizon! Photobucket

1 comment:

mimbles said...

A good camera is right up there at the top of my list of must have features on a phone, that's one of the reasons the iPhone doesn't even slightly tempt me.

My current phone is just starting to look a bit battered and one of the camera zoom buttons stopped working (there's an alternative control luckily!) so I'm beginning to look around for a replacement.