Joanie @ Joanie's Random Ramblings has honored me with an other blog award! Lova ya, Joanie!!
First, I went and did some research because I don't know what a Premios or a Dardos is.
After reading that, I feel pressure to be better... "This award acknowledges the values that every blogger shows in his or her effort to transmit cultural, ethical, literary, and personal values every day."
This is how it goes...
Step 1: respond and rework -- answer the questions on your own blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own invention, add one more question of your own.
Step 2: tag - eight other bloggers
1) What are you wearing right now?
Wouldn't you like to know! hee hee... alright. White cami. Pink and white pj pants.
2) What is your biggest fear? Being a parent means knowing depths and levels of fears that I hadn't ever comprehended before. So this one is really too scary for me to answer in full honesty. So I'll stick with spiders.
3) Do you nap a lot?
4) Who is the last person you hugged?
Teagan. And before that, Zach. And before that, Jeff.
5) What websites to you visit when you go online?
Many blogs. A variety of message boards (mostly related to parenting, one for local theatre). Facebook. Yahoo game. E-mail. I'm pretty much all about using the internet to stay connected.
6) What was the last item you bought?
Neosporin for Zach's bacterial diaper rash. Exciting, I know. You wish you were as glamorous as me.
7) If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
Langhorne, PA. To Sesame Place. Jeff- are you listening??
8) If you woke up tomorrow and were a the opposite sex, what is the first thing you would do?
It's all about honesty, right? I would so masturbate.
9) Has a celebrity's hair cut ever influenced your own hairstyle?
Nope. Well... I was tempted by Demi Moore in GI Jane.
10) What is your most embarrassing moment?
It wasn't a moment... it's a story... but I got kicked out of Brownies. And I blame Thin Mints.
11) What was the last movie you watched? The Bucket List
12) If you had a whole day to yourself with no work, commitments, or interruptions what would you do?
Sleep. Clean house. Gotta explain that one... see, I don't put a lot of effort into house cleaning on a regular basis. Because I work full time and I put my husband and kids first. Between them, work, cooking, and that stuff... housekeeping just slips down the list. Not a priority compared to everything else. My house is disorganized and cluttered but not filthy or dirty or anything. Except for my kitchen floor. I really need to mop it.
13) If you were to win the Powerball, what would you do with the money (besides invest it)?
Quit my job, pay off our mortgage, add on to our house, pay off all debts, take an AWESOME and LONG family vacation, take a vacation with just my husband, donate money to children's organizations and the community theatre where Jeff and I met, give money to my church. Buy a new wardrobe and donate all my current clothing- I'd love to have clothes that really fit well and look right on me.
14) Drinks are on the house!! What do you order?
These days... either a Malbec (red wine) or some sort of fruity, non-rum martini (Lemon Drop or Apple).
And now... on to sharing this award with my fellow bloggers...
Ca-Joh I've recently discovered him and I think he's delightful.
Half Past Kissin' Time She's a teacher. She's a wise parent. And I won the most adorable yodeling goat puppet from her that my kids love... what more can I say?
Adventures in Motherhood This woman's strength is amazing. She's got so much on her plate but manages to keep her chin up and even find humor and blessings in the bad stuff.
Foodie at Fifteen I've mentioned him before. This kid is one to watch in culinary circles. I hope he holds into his passion and that we can all say we "knew him when he blogged!"
Singing with My Heart Heather's an open, honest, compassionate young woman with a heavy past behind her and an amazing future ahead of her.
Dwell & Cultivate I start each day reading Sam's entry and find myself with a smile, a thought, a chuckle, an insight... I just feel better.
I feel like there are so many others I want to give this award to!! So many that I look forward to reading each day... but I will limit myself.