Monday, March 2, 2009

What Daddies Do Best, Vol 3

Jeff might kill me for these next pictures. Seriously.
Teagan and Jeff have always had this history of taking these fantastic naps together. She often sleeps better just by having Daddy sleeping close by. If I fall asleep in Teagan's bed, she doesn't snuggle. If I hold her, she soon scoots away, wanting her own space. But if she falls asleep with Daddy... snuggle city. He gets the best end of the deal. And I get to take some great pictures.
So, honey... don't be embarassed that I'm showing these to the world. Because they are some of the sweetest pictures and they really show this special bond between the 2 of you. Some of the best moments in my mommyhood has been happening onto these sleeping moments, when I see, sometimes, just how alike the 2 of you are.
See- peas in a pod!
And to think it all started with naps on the couch...

6 comments:

Boozy Tooth said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the photos. and I know Jeff won't mind you showcasing his awesomeness.

Isabella said...

Aww...love it! :)

Anonymous said...

These are just THE BEST. How can Jeff be mad at you for posting these. What a great dad - he should be proud of these pictures....they are awesome. Man it's crazy to remember T that small huh? I love the one where she looks like she's sitting up sleeping.

Mary Ellen said...

So sweet! Those photos are absolutely beautiful and portray the special relationship they have. Awesome!

The Courteous Chihuahua said...

I love it! I was just working on Lily's scrapbook this weekend and was looking for all the pictures of her and John snoozing together. Too cute!

Lisa said...

Oh, what sweet, wonderful pictures!