Friday, March 6, 2009

An Interview with Teagan

This was a friend's idea- to interview your child and record the answers. I should have done a video interview- and I'm sure I will in the future. If anyone has any good follow up questions, I'll arrange a second interview with Teagan!
What's your favourite game to play? Hm... checkers!
Mom's note: She never plays checkers. I thought she'd say bowling or tennis- which she loves to play on the Wii- or Hullabaloo.
What's your favourite colour? Blue and pink
Mom's note: I thought pink would be first and then purple.
What's your favourite food? macaroni and cheese!
What's your favourite activity? I like to play a lot and lot with my baby brother
What makes mom happy? hugs and kisses and lots of hugs and lots of kisses. When I love you. That makes you happy.
Mom's note: Truer words have never been spoken...
What makes mom sad? When I hurt your feelings...
Mom's note: At least we know some of our messages are getting through logically, even if not always showing up in actions.
What is mom's favourite snack? granola bars
Mom's note: No clue where this came from as I rarely eat granola bars and we rarely even have them in the house! But I guess she doesn't really see me snacking much.
What is mom's favourite thing to do? be busy. doing what? cleaning up!
Mom's note: I hope my mom reads this!!! See- my kid sees me cleaning house and hears me nagging to get things cleaned up!!!
What do you think about Zach? I love him! I love him if he's awake or asleep!
What do you like to do with dad? I like to play with Daddy and have piggy back rides and play horsey.
Where should we go on a trip? Grandma's house. Or Sesame Street.
Mom's note: Jeff was there and he heard the answer... I think Sesame Place is in our summer plan!!

8 comments:

KPCL Girl said...

Oh, my gosh, Liz, she is so beautiful. And cute. I thank God every day that he had the sense to give me boys, but once in awhile.... :-)

Boozy Tooth said...

Absolutely precious, Liz! What a great idea! I'm going to steal your idea and interview everyone. They will so be mad at you. LOL!

Love the photos of T a lot!

Petra a.k.a The Wise (*Young*) Mommy said...

Adorable! I have to do this with my daughter, it will be hilarious!

The Courteous Chihuahua said...

That is too cute! We interviewed my brother when he was maybe 3 or 4. I will have to see if my mom still has it.

Unknown said...

What a great idea

(and she's a cutie!)

Alison said...

This will be a fantastic keepsake. We have an audio tape of my brother and me when we were about 3 and 5--too damn cute! There was a lot of free-form talking; telling stories, describing what happens at home. One of my favorite lines is my brother saying in a (now lost) NJ accent "Coffee time is talking time."

So I guess I'm suggesting you try more open-ended questions..."Tell me a story about..." "Describe what you and Zach do when you play together." "What are you going to do at Sesame Street once Daddy figures out that resistance is futile?" LOL!

Anonymous said...

she is SO precious and i loved all her answers! this is so cute! makes me want a babyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

Jackie E. said...

Teagan (great name by the way) is TOO cute for words! She really seems like such a sweet little girl. "Hugs and kisses and lots of hugs and lots of kisses...". Now who wouldn't want that:)