Saturday, March 28, 2009

Want a Gift From Me?

Go check out Momza's blog. She's being crafty and is going to share her talents!! The deal is that I am supposed to follow these rules: This offer does have some restrictions and limitations: 1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make! 2. What I create will be just for you. 3. It'll be done this next month. 4. You have no clue what it's going to be. It may be a story. It may be poetry or something sewn. I may draw or paint something. I may bake something and mail it to you. Who knows? Not you, that's for sure! 5.The catch? Oh, the catch is that you must re-post this on your blog and offer the same to the first 3 people who do the same on your blog. The first 3 people to do so and leave a comment telling me they did win a FAB-U-LOUS homemade gift by me! I do promise fabulosity here folks... And here's MY deal. I work full time and have 2 small kids so I make no guarantees of fabulousness. I will make an effort to come up with something crafty or homemade. But you just might end up with something that is a favorite of mine that I think you will enjoy. And to up the excitement... I'm going to grant my giftiness to the first 5 people (Specifically- 4 US/Canada and 1 International) who comment and do their own version of this fun-ness. Ready? Set? GO!!

10 comments:

mimbles said...

I'm in!
http://mimbles.blogspot.com/2009/03/want-gift-from-me.html

Eternal Lizdom said...

International spot is WON! Congrats, Mim!

Isabella said...

Howdy do! Count me in! (just blogged about it)

Boozy Tooth said...

I want one! I want a highly prized homemade something or other from my sweet friend Liz.

Please, please, please? Can I? Will you? Please?

Boozy Tooth said...

You changed your post! I still hope I still get some homemade fabulosity... it's why I signed up!

Eternal Lizdom said...

The funny thing is that I DIDN'T change my post! I will do my best to do something homemade... something yummy? Who knows!

2 more US/Canada spots are open!

skywind said...

Gift? What is the gift?
Health information
Humor & Fun World

Amy W said...

I love free stuff and I'm righteously angry I didn't find this sooner! I hope your fabulously and/or lacking in fabulousity gifts are off to excellent homes. What a fun idea! :)

Eternal Lizdom said...

Amy- you can still get in!! 2 spots are left.

Skywind- the gifts are unknown. I'll make decisions based on who enters.

International spot is taken! US/Canada spot has ONE left (provided Amy takes a spot)!

c3 said...

Well, if you're willing to go with a non-blogger, please consider me!