Monday, March 9, 2009

What Goes Around...

Boy was sick Friday night and Saturday. Girl was sick Saturday evening and Sunday and is being cared for today by Jeff's mom (our Mimi). Just a fever and she seems to be on the upswing. I spent yesterday running errands and cleaned out part of the garage. And then the plague hit me. Hard. So Zach is at daycare, Teagan is with her Mimi, and I am home sick. Last night was hell. When it hit, I literally spent about 2 solid hours in the bathroom. Hopefully back to normal tomorrow...

10 comments:

Lynette3boys said...

Ugh - you poor thing! Mom's aren't supposed to get sick! Thank goodness you have people around to help you out. Hope you feel better soon.

Desert Grace Boutique said...

I feel your pain, I just got back from the Doc.
Upper respiratory infection. Take care of yourself and feel better soon

Joanie said...

Oh yuck! I hope you feel better soon! That's one part of having little kids any more I DON'T miss any more!

Amy said...

Knock on wood, all this stuff has missed our family. Hope you feel better tomorrow -- and that Jeff is spared.

Anonymous said...

i hope that you guys can all start feeling better, like, PRONTO! i'm sorry that you are sick!

Isabella said...

I hope you feel better soon. :)

(I contemplated not putting that smiley in there in case you thought I was mocking you in a way. But I'm not. I really want you to feel better. Really. Ok, I'll stop writing now)

mimbles said...

Oh dear. Hope it's over and done with quickly. Take care of yourself *hugs*

Nice thing about virtual hugs? No risk of contagion :)

Eternal Lizdom said...

I always appreciate smilies and virtual hugs. :) {{{hugs}}}

Mrs4444 said...

Hope you're feeling better!!

Alice said...

Hope you feel better. Being sick sucks plain and simple.