Friday, May 8, 2009

Friday Fragments

I'm not usually one to do the prescribed day of the week blog post... but I am feeling random today so it fits. - Mother's Day is this weekend. I intend to be busy with my family, soaking up all the love they have to give me. Just like I try to do all the time! - If you haven't done something for your mother or a mother in your life... don't forget!! I never thought it was all that big a deal until I became a mom and, this year especially, it feels like a big deal to have a little recognition. - Community theatre and small budget creative types can certainly be fiesty!! I laugh when I see fights break out on my mom boards and people roll their eyes and claim it's because we're a bunch of women. Because the fights that I see between men on message boards are WAY more vicious. - I have my first alone business trip next week. Well, to clarify for C3, I travel with my boss but I will travel for the first time, overnight, without my kids or husband with me. My mom is coming to help Jeff out for a couple of nights. I am going to miss my family so very much and am trying not to really focus on all of it... just go with it when the time comes. - I need to pee. - My gym is awesome. I'm enjoying this bootcamp and enjoying feeling muscles. And our trainer is funny and personal. He's tough, too. He's designing really good workouts that are to our level but push us at the same time. And since this is a small, private gym and our class is only 3 people... he is majorly helping me out for the 2 classes I am going to miss next week. Fiziques is an awesome gym- if you ever check it out, tell Brad that Liz sent you! - My boss is out of the office today. Her boss is out of the office today. One of the cronies is out of the office today. Not much work is getting done.

7 comments:

Garret said...

What, no photo of Brad on the website? Damn.

Oh, and go ahead and pee, we'll wait.

Garret

Eternal Lizdom said...

Funny story... we had boot camp yesterday and as we are on the final round, this gorgeous piece of man candy walked into the gym. Size 15 shoe. Dark, dark skin. Tight butt, muscles everywhere. We all agreed that if Brad could hire someone like that to workout during our class, we might all get more done.

ShankRabbit said...

Size 15 shoe!

You know what they say about guys with big feet...

I don't either.

Yay for not working today... I'm struggling to keep myself motivated as well.

Joanie said...

Don't believe everything to hear about big feet... or hands. :)

Ah, I MUST get motivated to go back to the gym.

Mrs4444 said...

Just can't get off my butt and to the gym! Yours sounds really great. Good for you for taking care of you. Happy Mothers Day, my friend :)

Crazee Juls said...

If I've learned anything about the peeing thing..it's that if u don't take care of it, it'll take care of itself... :)

Enjoyed your "friday fragments"

Eternal Lizdom said...

Juls- Welcome! Thanks for swinging by! I've learned the pee lesson too. Having been pregnant certainly teaches you to listen to that pee notification... or else!