Monday, May 11, 2009

Tears On My Pillow...

Or my sleeve. I tend to let the emotions come as they may. Traveling with the boss, who is friendly and not just a "boss type..." I feel like I should be sheltering my emotions a bit more. But I just can't. If I cry, I cry. If I don't, I don't. I'm as real as they come... bring it on. I'll be posting little updates here from my phone. My own personal "tweets" if that's your language. It's not mine... so I'll be dropping the Lizdom from the cell when it seems right. Peace Out!

4 comments:

Lynn Freeman said...

You're gonna do great Liz - as hard as it is, enjoy the little pleasures that being away for these couple of days will bring - for they are few and far between for you!

darsden said...

You Will Be Fine! big {hugs}

Amy said...

I only wear some emotions on my sleeve. I tend to stuff the tears. But boy did they flow on Friday. Two hours worth!

Hope your travels will bring you few occasions for tears and many for laughter.

Lindsey said...

Liz - it's always hard to leave. BUt you will enjoy your time away,and you will really enjoy coming back home again. The first time is the hardest.