Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Inspiration

A little while back, I started putting up little inspirational pics on Facebook and tagging various friends in them. Just little pick me up messages- things we all need to hear from time to time. Lately, I've heard from several people that I'm inspirational. Or that they need me to fill a certain role in their life. Or that I have somehow positively touched their life.
I'm not sharing this stuff so that you guys will leave me comments telling me how great I am. I already know how great I am!
Instead, I really encourage you to find the words in your heart that you want others to know... and share it with them. Don't be afraid. Don't second guess. Follow your heart and step out of your comfort zone and share it.
Do it on your own blog. Do it with a pic of you holding a sign. Do it with an image from a stock image sight. Do it in an e-mail, a phone call, a text.
I think you'll be amazed at the results you see from what starts as a simple gesture.
Photobucket

8 comments:

Kori said...

I was just going to tell you how great I think you are, but now I won't. :)

Momza said...

You Are Awesome, Liz!

wv: bobbity, as in Cinderella's Fairy Godmother who made everything better with her "bippity, bobbity, boo!"--just like you!

Nezzy (Cow Patty Surprise) said...

Awwww, everybody needs a little pick-me-up! What a awesome way to touch lives!

God bless and have a wonderful Wednesday, sweetie!!!

Nancy C said...

Love this idea!

Anonymous said...

You are wonderful and I love you! Now you totally need to put one up that says: I already know how great I am!!!!!

Unknown said...

Liz! This is so beautiful! I love that you make life better for others. That is a wonderful gift. I know your little notes mean so much to the people you encourage. I love that you care about being a blessing. Many people don't : )

C. Beth said...

Love this. :)

Mrs4444 said...

"...I already know how great I am." I love that, seriously. You go, Girl!