Friday, April 2, 2010

Feel Good Friday: I Did It!

More details coming soon on the FitCity Mom Blog. But I just had to come and tell you how GOOD it FEELS on FRIDAY to know that I did it! It was 2 miles. I ran some, I walked some. I didn't pay attention to time. I just ran when my body let me and walked when I needed to recover. Based on my pedometer, I did the 2 miles in about 35 minutes. My usual 30 minute treadmill workout usually measures out to 1.5-1.7 miles in 30 minutes so I know my pace outside is faster. I used the cadence breathing techniques suggested by C. Beth Blog. I am very proud of myself.

To share other feel good moments... go visit The Girl next Door Grows Up! Even better- share your own reasons for feeling good and link up over at her place!

Photobucket

11 comments:

MommyLovesStilettos said...

AWESOME! You go girl!

Katherine said...

Congrats! That's awesome!

Emily Myers said...

Way to go lady!!! What a GREAT start to a beautiful weekend in Indy!

Mellodee said...

Great!! Good for you!

michelle said...

Excellent!

You look so happy and healthy in that picture.

Candy said...

Woo-hoo! Good for you! Love the photo!

Jason, as himself said...

Good for you, Liz! Keep it up.

Amy said...

Absolutely something to feel good about! It was fun doing it with you.

Alison said...

Hoooray!!

Is it just me, or does Jared look a little nervous standing next to you? What did you say to him??

C. Beth said...

Oh good, glad you were able to try out the breathing! Did you feel like it helped?

Garret said...

You and Jared look like siblings.