Thursday, April 29, 2010

Eternal Interviews

Last year, I did an interview with Teagan. Going back and reading it was fun so I thought a repeat would be fun, too. And I thought adding in interviews with the rest of the family would be a nice addition. So sit back and enjoy getting to know us a little better! ***

What is your favorite game? T: Hide and seek! Z: Hide! What is your favorite color? T: Pink and purple. Z: uhhhh... I nuh like puhple. What is your favorite thing to eat? T: Tomatoes and strawberries Z: Stwawbeddies! What are your favorite things to play with? T: I like "I Spy" and My Little Ponies and my Mermaid Barbie Z: Hide Seek! And... uh.... dinosaurs! What makes mommy happy? T: What we're doing now. And when we don't get mad. Z: When Zachy happy! When is mommy sad? T: When there are sad people on TV. Z: I want my dinosaurs! What does mommy like to eat? T: Brussels sprouts. Z: Nooduhs! And vegtuhbuhs! What is mommy's favorite thing to do? T: You like it when I stand on your back! Z: Play dinosaurs! Teagan, what do you think of Zach? T: Zach is a best friend of mine! Zach, what do you think of Teagan? Z: NO! No, no, no! I no like Teagan! What do you like to do with Daddy? T: I like to hide under him. I like to go places with him like the movies or Fry's or Arby's or Target or the comic store. Z: Play dinosaurs! Where would you like to go on a trip? T: Disney World! Or grandma's house. Z: (no answer- he was off playing with his dinosaurs) *** I also interviewed Jeff. What is your favorite thing to do? I like to build things outside.

What is your favorite color? Blue Favorite food? Sausage and onion pizza from Pizza King What is my favorite thing to eat? Healthy crap. What makes me happy? Getting a massage. What makes me sad? The kids fighting. What do you like to do with Teagan? Go to the movies. What do you like to do with Zach? Play basketball. Mommy's note: The last two answers were whispered to Jeff by Teagan. What do you like to do with me (keep in mind it's a family friendly blog)? Hold your hand, give you a massage. Where would you like to go on a trip? Holiday World! *** I hope you enjoyed getting to know us a little better! Feel free to borrow the idea and interview the kids in our life- you never know what you might learn! Photobucket

8 comments:

Cyndy Bush said...

I love interviews! The kids answers are always so cute.

michelle said...

adorable!

why are dinosaurs the universal love of little boys?

Alison said...

I'm curious to hear what Zach might come up with without Teagan's presence (though you might get tired of typing "dinosaurs!")

Now...howzabout the kids come up with their own questions to ask Mommy! I've actually been thinking about reviving the interview meme you did with me about a year ago. (Maybe once I get this farmers' market report off the ground...)

Katherine said...

Your kids are so cute! I may have to borrow this idea and interview my kids.

Kori said...

The pictures really just MAKE the interviews, for real.

Barbaloot said...

Holiday world? Why do I not know what that is?

Sounds like Z may have his Halloween costume and science report subjects picked out for the next couple years:)

C. Beth said...

I love it! I think I'll steal it.

Garret said...

Adorable... and the kids too.