Friday, April 16, 2010

Prayers

I usually post about Feel Good things or Friday Fragments today... but I can't. I was stumped- no post. And then my friend Joanie messaged me on Facebook with horrible news. Our blogging friend Hallie has suffered an unimaginable tragedy. I don't know all the details- they aren't mine to know. Her story is not mine to share. She has lost a child- an adult child, CJ. In one of the most tragic ways possible. In these very early days of shock, grief, anger, and confusion... please send prayers, comforting thoughts, love to Hallie and her family. Photobucket

5 comments:

mimbles said...

So very sorry to hear about this. My heart goes out to them all.

Nancy C said...

Oh no...

Garret said...

=(

C. Beth said...

Oh no! I'll pray for their family.

I just yesterday got disheartening news about a man with cancer I've been praying for. And then today heard that one of my dad's first cousins has some super-serious neurological stuff going on. Life can be very sad.

I'm glad we worship a God of hope, even in the valley of the shadow.

Unknown said...

I will pray for your friend. So sad. Oh my. It hurts just to think of it.

I hope you have the most wonderful time at the race today!