Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Something Different Today!

I was checking out the Fit City Indy Mom Blog today- on Mondays, they post articles related to healthy eating and living. This week, an article really caught my eye. First Camera, Then Fork People take pictures of what they eat before they eat it. And it becomes such a serious hobby that there is a serious need to snap a pic prior to digging in. Today, I'm going to post my food pics before eating. I'm going to snap a pic and send it to the blog. No editing- direct from phone to blog. Mangez! Photobucket

4 comments:

Holly said...

Heheh! LOL at the thought of everyone in the whole world taking photos of their food before they eat it! :P

C. Beth said...

I love this idea! Having fun following what you're eating so far.

Katherine said...

Great idea! It could really make one more aware of what they are eating. Although my banana breakfast and apple-and-Coke lunch would make for boring blogging.

Cajoh said...

I LOVE this idea. I should do it sometime (Of course I have to have a camera phone first).