Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Right Now

Right now... ...I am at work. ... I am still surprised that I dozed off with the kids at 7:30 and then crashed into my bed (with a pile of laundry still on it) at 8:00 and barely woke up until 5:30 this morning! ... I am wearing bright green- I love wearing bright colors! ... I am thinking about breakfast. Today, oatmeal. Tomorrow, Subway's new breakfast menu with light wheat english muffins, optional egg white only sandwiches, and veggie topping! I'm thinking an egg and cheese with jalapenos and tomato with a touch of light mayo sounds yummy! ... I am proud of myself for running a 5 minute interval twice in my running workout yesterday! Tomorrow I will run the workout as intended for Week 5, Day 1 (5 minute warm up walk, 5 minute run, 3 min walk, 5 min run, 3 min walk, 5 min run, 5 min cool down). ... I am avoiding work that's on my desk. ... I am about to hook up my Zen so I can finish up Season 2 of Battlestar Galactica. Something I really enjoyed in Season 2 was the abortion issue and how it was handled. ... I am glad that Sharpie made pens because I *heart* my Sharpie retractable pen. ... Oops- scratch the Zen plan. I have conference calls lined up all morning. Ugh. 8:45-9:15. 9:15-10:15. And I have 2 calls this afternoon, too! Tuesdays are really my Mondays because I have so many regularly scheduled meetings that land on Tuesdays. ... I keep watching this video from Easter- my brother, Ted, playing hide and seek with Teagan and Zach joining in on the fun. So what are you doing Right Now? Photobucket

11 comments:

MommyLovesStilettos said...

I am so excited to try Subway's breakfast sandwiches!!

Unknown said...

I am excited to have just finished booking our family vacation to Gatlinburg this summer. Whoo Hoo!

I am trying to catch up on blogs - I'm way behind

I'm STRONGLY considering buying the book I just heard about. Women, Food, and God. Sounds like something I need to read!

Alison said...

Me? Surreptitiously catching up on blogs at my desk while having a 2nd breakfast of yogurt & pretzels. Also avoiding work--avoiding making phone calls w/food in my mouth!

word verif: backspit Ewwww!!

Nancy C said...

I am trying to get some alone time. Naps are scrapped today because my father-in-law wore out the youngest, and he's sleeping early. I'm keeping the youngest up with a video so I can ESCAPE for a moment.

Joanie said...

Right now? Why, I'm reading your blog! I was at work but it was so slow, I asked the shift leader if I could go home because I had no tables after an hour, and she let me go home! It's 80 degrees and sunny, and soon I'm going to throw a load in the washer and sit out back and read my Kindle (Best Friends Forever: a Novel by Jennifer Weiner)
Thanks for asking!

C. Beth said...

I'm putting off unloading groceries from the car....

Emily said...

That handsome devil in the bed of the truck looks suspiciously like my boyfriend... :-) I can't stop watching this video either :-) :-)

Kori said...

Right now I am trying to kill enough time to make it to a reasonable hour to go to bed-8:45 is a little too early for me, even! though really, sleeping that many hours would probably feel great.

I meant to comment on your earlier post about the run/walk-you are SUCH an inspiration to me, and I really mean that.

Claudya Martinez said...

Right now, I am catching up on your blog and telling myself that I need to do a walk/run tomorrow.

Amy said...

Right now, I'm watching the recording of The Biggest Loser and contemplating a blog post on the Butler men's basketball team.

Unknown said...

Your Monday sounds so great. Guess what I am going to get at the store next time I go inspired by you? Sharpie pen! Are you serious. I am SO excited. I wonder if the grocery store has them...maybe I should go tonight! : )