Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Zach: 6 months old

Prior to blogging, I kept a message board to keep up with friends and family through pregnancy and mommyhood.  I'm working on bringing those posts to this blog. 

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

My baby... he is such a happy and special guy. Rarely cranky. Rarely cries. Sleeps and eats well. He's a dream. He's the kind of baby you would order from a catalog if such a thing existed. He is easy to please and loves to smile and laugh. He is laid back and so undemanding. I don't know what I've done to be so blessed with such a unique child. 

Zachary Robert- Happy 1/2 Birthday!!

You have brought so much joy to our home, to our family. You have a special smile and laugh for your sister- and that relationship between the two of you is even more inexplicable than trying to describe the love I feel for my children. Everyone told me that adding a child didn't subtract or divide the love- it mulitplied it. You have definitely proven that. You have helped our family feel complete. Teagan taught us love and you have taught us joy.

Photobucket

No comments: