Friday, January 3, 2014

Gratitude Jar: Round 2

Last year, I was excited to start a Gratitude Jar.

I found my jar, buried in some junk mail (it was a big pile), a few days ago.

And I enjoyed the slips of paper I had put in.

All five entries.

Oops.  Guess I forgot to keep it going.


A friend is "challenging" me to try again.

And this time, I think I can do it.  My mind is in such a better place than a year ago.  Last year, I had to focus on gratitude to survive.  I was in such a low place.  This year, gratitude flows more freely.

Here's my goal - to take time each week to focus on gratitude for the week behind.

My friend and I will be helping to keep each other accountable.  How about you?  How would your life be different if you focused on the events and happenings in your week that fill you with gratitude?

Photobucket

No comments: