Monday, September 29, 2008

The Cast of Characters

It's time for you to meet my family. The people I will be writing about the most. The people that will partake in the myriad of activities that we will share here with you!
The first thing to note is that it is almost impossible to have a picture of all 4 of us together. So take what you get!
This is me and the kids. Teagan is my daughter and she is 3. She turns 4 in March. Zach will be 1 in October. My age is unimportant, right? Oh fine. I'm 34. And I actually like my age just fine. And my birthday is in August and I am very hurt that you didn't send me gifts.
And here is a fun shot of my husband, Jeff. His age will remain private because he gets pretty sensitive about it. But his birthday is in January. So the sensitive time of adding yet another year is coming up soon! He doesn't always walk around on stilts. This was a special occasion. Here is another picture, just to prove the lack of stilts. Well, shoot. This one makes it look like he's grumpy all the time. Guess we need to work on his photogenic skills.

The final member of our household is our pooch. Sassy. She's a toy poodle. She's 10 years old. She had a best friend, Ginger. But we lost Ginger back in December. And we still miss her a lot.

So, that's us. We're pretty normal looking, right? I've worked hard to get my life as normal as possible. And we try to focus on fun as much as we can (you saw the stilts picture, right?).

No comments: