Friday, September 26, 2008

Free Thinking Friday

I'm just going to take this end of the workday Friday moment to share random thoughts. Of no particular order or consequence. Listening to NPR makes me feel smarter. There is a white envelope on my desk with an invoice in it that I need to get processed. I want to make those Carmelita Bars this weekend. I got the mix at Costco and have yet to crack it open. Oats, chocolate, caramel. Yum. We're going to Conner Prairie tomorrow. I hope my kids find it fun and it isn't completely over their heads. The admission is free so it is a good chance to test it out. Dance class is really fun and I wish it wasn't just for 3 and 4 year olds. I love watching them run and jump and stretch but I have this huge desire to be in there with those little girls... I have no idea what this blog thing may or may not become. Just a place for my thoughts? A place that people may turn to for advice? Who knows! Earth Festival is this weekend. I have no idea why it's called "Earth" Festival because it is just a small town taken over with tents and tents of crafters, artists, yard salers, and food vendors. It's fun to walk around but I really don't get the whole "Earth" connection. It's not that easy being green. I never made popcorn today. Maybe I'll pop some up for the debate tonight. Maybe I'll blog during the debate. Not that anyone will be clinging to my every word here... I think it is time to go home.

No comments: