Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Zach's Musical Messages

Every body can be different
You can have brown skin or peach
And we can still be friends

We can go here or there
All around the square
Near and far
I don't care what you wear
And still be friends

We are all different
We are all different
All different persons in the whole world!

I wish I had captured the video... Zach was playing by himself and just singing this lovely song.  I asked him where he learned it - he made it up.  I think we can all learn a lot from it.

I also think you can learn something from Zach's love of dancing and Gangnam Style (be sure to watch around the 50 second mark for a good laugh).


Photobucket

2 comments:

Karen M. Peterson said...

It's so cute when kids make up songs, but even cuter when they have such a good message. You're definitely doing something right.

Garret said...

You make cute kids!