Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Farmers Markets. Now, Please!

This past weekend, I was able to attend the preview night opening of the Indiana Artisan Marketplace.  I had given away tickets to the event, as well.

I shared an album of pictures on my Facebook page.  Go check it out - you'll see that I was very focused on the food and wine represented at the event.

And then I spent the rest of the weekend wishing I could go back.  But we didn't have time.  And I would have totally overspent.

But it made me realize - I am so ready for our Farmers Markets to start up!!  You might recall that I have a deep fondness for our local market.

Many of these Artisan vendors sell products at local markets.

Broad Ripple Farmers Market - opens May 4

Carmel Farmers Market - opens May 18

Fishers Farmers Market - opens May 25

And there is also the year round option of the Indianapolis City Market.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The Winter Market runs through April - Saturday morning from 9-12:30 at the City Market. We love it and can't wait for Broad Ripple!