Thursday, February 27, 2014

Menu - Week 3

This week, I started getting inspiration by looking at the sales flyer for my local grocery.  From there, the menu planning began!

Monday - I have a dinner date with a friend.  So Jeff and the kids are on their own for making dinner.  Crock pot seems like a good option.  And cashew chicken sounds delicious!  Edamame for Teagan and broccoli for the rest of us.  All Jeff will have to do is take the chicken out of the crock pot and make some rice.

Tuesday - Chicken nuggets.  They were such a hit with the kids the first time around.  I'm also going to make ranch potatoes.  And then we will have strawberries, sweet peppers, and salad.

Weds - church.  And it's the first Weds of the month which means it is pizza night!

Thursday - I have Worship Team but will make dinner before I have to leave.  And yet another crock pot dinner!  I'm think pot roast, potatoes, carrots.

Friday - Taco night!  We'll keep it basic - ground beef, soft tortillas, lettuce, cheese, salsa, sour cream, etc.




sig jan 2014 photo owlsig.jpg

No comments: