Friday, August 31, 2012

Fragments. Guests. Laughs. Worship.

Mommy's Idea 

Just a few quick thoughts to get out there for you today...

ONE

I want guest posts, please!!!  I am wanting to highlight some fellow bloggers and give non-bloggers the opportunity to share their thoughts/opinions/story.  If you are interested, please email me a submission this weekend- by Monday at the latest.  Any topic, length is fine with me.  If it's wholly inappropriate, I just won't publish it.  Email me - gentlemomlc on gmail.

TWO

You need a laugh.  So go check out the video of my son- you won't see him but you'll certainly hear him.  Be sure to watch until the end!!  It's on my Facebook page...

THREE

I am SUPER EXCITED for next week!!!  I am going on something of a vacation... but it's a vacation with an agenda and not a relaxation time.  I'm traveling to Orlando, to Disney, for the Experience Conference with my friend, pastor, and worship leader (Jennifer).  I know that this is going to fill up my soul and set my heart on fire!!!


  Photobucket

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I liked your 1,2,3 post. I hope you worship well.

Doreen said...

I loved the 1,2,3's. I am going to try to get a post to you...
Have a great trip, it sounds like a breath of fresh air!

Garret said...

Your son is so cute. Was it a Beiber song?