Saturday, August 8, 2009

My Verizon hp mini Netbook

This is so freakin' cool. I sometimes get to test out Verizon products. Hooked into this deal thanks to my involvement with Indianapolis Moms Like Me. I've tested several phones. And then the new netbook came out and I was sooooo hoping to get a chance to test one. Because the idea of being able to access the internet ANYWHERE... *sigh* I've had this thing 24 hours. And it is way easy to use, way cute, way fun. I can jump online anytime, anywhere. I can use the Verizon network to hook up or I can use any Wifi spots. I have no clue how much it would cost to have one. What my monthly bill would be. What the limits and such are. But I will find out. I'm not jonesing to own one... but I am sooooo loving HAVING one. Even if only a couple of weeks is the time I'm allowed to be so graced. I'm up in the Chicago area to visit family this weekend. But can stay totally connected to EVERYONE with this handy dandy Netbook! I'll let you guys know what I think at the end of my time... but if you have any questions about the Verizon netbook that I can either get answers to or play with functionality here on your behalf, let me know!!

1 comment:

Garret said...

Photos next to a standard household item (for size comparison) might be nice.