Sunday, July 29, 2012

Indianapolis Indians

Jeff's company does an Employee Appreciation/Safety Awareness event every year.  In previous years, they have hosted employees and their families at the State Fair and the Indianapolis Zoo.  This year, we spent the afternoon at Victory Field for an Indianapolis Indians game (and lunch provided before the game).

Our kids have attended several games over the past few years but never make it past the 5th or 6th inning.  Today was an afternoon game and they made it all the way through the 9th inning!  Our team didn't win, but we had a great time.







Unknown Mami


Photobucket

4 comments:

Alison said...

One of my earliest memories is of attending a Cleveland Indians game with my parents. All I really remember is them telling me to stop waving the pennant they'd bought me, 'cause I was hitting the lady in front of me. lol, I couldn't understand why you'd buy a flag if you couldn't wave it. :)

The photo of Zach crashed out is adorable. Your kids haven't grown out of the cutie-pie phase yet!

Garret said...

Always fabulous photos although I wonder if it's you, the camera or me thinks it's the kids. Teagan's smile is adorable, Zach's overall cuteness competes with her smile.

Eternal Lizdom said...

What I wish I could capture is Zach's personality. He is HILARIOUS.

They really are cute kids. :) Good genes, I guess.

Claudya Martinez said...

You guys are a beautiful family!