Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Crazy Week

Gotta say... this week is kicking my booty. Training starts at 8 a.m. each day. Breaks and lunch don't give you time on your own and are too brief. The subject matter is brain intense. I'm not bored- but am sometimes overwhelmed. This training is all week long and is squeezed into a week long training from a curriculum that was originally 3 weeks long. And it could easily take 3 weeks to master this stuff. So I'm tired. I'm brain dead. I don't have much to give to anyone once we get the kids in bed. Good chance the blog will be quite the rest of the week because my time doesn't slow down until Sunday evening. Anyone wanna guest blog? E-mail me a post to gentlemomlc (at) gmail and I will schedule up posts. I only have access before 6:45 am and after 7:30 pm. G'nighty-night.... Zzzzzzz..... Photobucket

1 comment:

Liz Mays said...

Good luck with all the training!