Friday, January 1, 2010

Looking Back- Jan 2009

Now that I have all this history on my blog, I love looking back and reading some of the posts and remembering where my kids were, what we were doing as a family, what was going on in my heart and mind... so I thought it might be fun to share some of those posts from time to time! I figure this is also a great way for newer readers to get to know me a little better. *** Here are links to favorite posts from January, 2009. 1/4/09 Movies of 2008 The funny thing is the list... and how much progress I made (or didn't make) on it... Doubt The Reader Marley & Me Fireproof Ironman Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian The Lovely Bones (EDIT- I'm soooo out of touch... per IMDB, this movie isn't due to be released until Dec 2009. So I guess I can still catch it in theatres. Ha!) WALL-E Milk Twilight The Curious Case of Benjamin Button The Class Rachel Getting Married Slumdog Millionaire In Bruges The Wrestler Wendy and Lucy 1/7/09 Because I'm A Mommy 1/13/09 The Alphabet Game and The Mommyhood Rap 1/14/09 Aging 1/16/09 How To Make Banana Blueberry Muffins 1/20/09 Bedtime Is The Best Time 1/21/09 I Lie About Parenting 1/24/09 The Interview 1/26/09 The Snack Tray

5 comments:

Amy said...

The Mommyhood Rap was one of my faves!

michelle said...

Great picks!

Wish I had known about that snack tray when mine were younger. That's an awesome idea.

Happy New Year!

Deborah Stewart said...

Have a happy new year! I will have to check out each item on your list!

Joanie said...

Of all those movies you have listed, I saw 2 of them (Wall-E and Ironman)

Karen M. Peterson said...

Funny. I saw a lot of the movies you listed, and the ones I didn't see were mostly because I didn't want to. Different tastes, I guess!

This is a fun idea, though. I'm going to have to click through some of your links and see what I've missed.