Saturday, November 1, 2008

Even In These Struggling Economic Times...

Check it out! I got a gold card! Many thanks to Amy over at The Fourth Frog for my very first tag/award!! It's my first real step into the blog culture. My projection into the blog-o-sphere. And there are RULES to go with it!! The Blogging Friends Forever Rules are: 1. Only five people allowed. 2. Four have to be dedicated followers of your blog. 3. One has to be someone new, or recently new to your blog, or live in another part of the world. 4. You must link back to whoever gave you the 'Blogging Friends Forever' award. Whew. I'm not always very good with rules. But I will do my best. 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. Four dedicated followers, eh? I'll get back to that one. I already linked back to Amy at Fourth Frog... so... Let's start with the "someone new or live in another part of the world" option because that one is easy for me. One of the first blogs that I started following was 5th Time's The Charm. I think I found it as a Blogger Blogs of Note. Anyway, it's the blog of Jackie Edwards. She competed in the Beijing Olympics as a long jumper. But the day that I found her blog, she had posted this blog entry and I was hooked. And still am. She lives in LA but was born in Jamaica and grew up in the Bahamas. Came to the US on a scholarship to Stanford. So I think she is way cool. 1. 5th Time's the Charm. 2. 3. 4. 5. 4 dedicated followers... and I assume that they need to also be bloggers... An Artsy Mom's Everyday Life ImogenSky is a cool, artsy mom who does fun, artsy stuff with her kids. Definitely check her out! The Mom Experience Kristi is an area mom that I've enjoyed getting to know online and hope to someday meet in person. Her kids are adorable and they do some serious fun family stuff! Next up is Jenni at of It's A Pierle Hamily Fug! Nothing better than a family that enjoys spoonerisms, right? Only one spot to fill! I'm gonna kind of cheat on my last one and give it to my husband because he has just started to blog and because I love his honesty in the 2 posts he has made and because I hope he keeps blogging and because he really is my best friend- gold, silver, platinum and everything else. So the list becomes... 1. 5th Time's The Charm 2. An Artsy Mom's Everyday Life 3. The Mom Experience 4. It's a Pierle Hamily Fug! 5. Jeffardy And so I challenge these Followers to go forth and spread the word! Pass on your own Blogging Friends Forever Gold Cards!

No comments: