Friday, June 26, 2009

With Friends Like These...

One of my first bloggy friends was Mim over at Mim's Muddle. I love hearing her tales of motherhood, her love of sci-fi, her busy schedule, and all the fantastic things she stays involved with. As my Dad would say- she's good people.
And she's honored me with an award!
The Love My Friends Award is given to those bloggers who aspire, inspire and share the most beautiful of human attributes: art, wisdom and friendship. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more.

A beautiful award from a beautiful friend.

And I am tasked with sharing it with 8 others.

I usually really agonize over the passing on of awards. I want to share with the people who frequent my blog, who comment on my blog, or whose blogs I visit and really get a lot from. I try not to replicate anyone who has been given the award within our little circles...

But this time, I'm just going to wing it and give the award to the 1st 8 bloggers I can think of... the bloggers that are on my mind and that I've connected with as some of the bloggers who aspire, inspire and share the most beautiful of human attributes: art, wisdom and friendship.

Casa Hice

RVing

Flartopia (My 2 Sense)

Adventures in Motherhood

The Fourth Frog Blog

Adopting M.E.

C. Beth Blog

Joanie's Random Ramblings

And I can't forget... my non-blogging friends who read my blog. Christy, Ashli, Lindsey, Tim, Victoria, Jim, and all my Facebook friends who read and respond!

6 comments:

Garret said...

Thanks Liz. And I was appreciated second only to the crazy woman over there at some crazy house (Hice means crazy and Casa means house - I'm sure). Not that I read her blog as she's constantly pushing record sales of some sort of demonic music.

Joanie said...

Thank you , Liz! I'll work on that when I get home from work today.

Mary Ellen said...

Congratulations, Liz. You definitely deserve this award. And thanks for passing it on to me. I love visiting you, and now I'm going to go meet the other folks you've named.

Boozy Tooth said...

Before I can thank you appropriately for the lovely honor Liz (which I likewise received from Mim - talk about double luck), I need to pause and stick my tongue out at Garret.

::: sticking tongue out and furiously raspberrying:::

Hice does NOT mean crazy in Spanish. It means "abundantly patient in the presence of fools." Take that as you will, Garret. I'm sure it has no hidden meaning. And admit it. You like the song.

ANYWAY... I digress...

Liz - Congratulations on receiving this award and thank you for honoring Casa Hice. I look forward to posting it on my as soon as we get back from vacation.

XO

Alison said...

Wow, I made your top 8? Does that mean I go on to the semi-finals??

I'm still wondering when I'll get my next post up...but this will be in it.

You sure do deserve this award!

Anonymous said...

what a great award! you picked some good ones too :) i love your top 8!