Thursday, June 18, 2009

Sick Baby

Home from work today with a sick boy. Grandma was here Mon and Tues, as you may recall. His poop went back to normal and he was a happy fella. Back to daycare Weds, Grandma went home. By the afternoon, liquid poo was back. I get home from work and give him a big hug... he's hot. Check his temp- almost 102. Fever hangs on all night. 101 this morning. I'm home. He's asleep right now. We go to the doc at 10:15. And Grandma is coming back. I didn't even ask this time. She heard her newest #1 fan is sick and she said "I'm leaving in an hour!" I love my mom. I love my kids. I love my husband. My boss is being very understanding about my sick boy... given the circumstances, it's a good day, really.

4 comments:

Joanie said...

AW! Poor little Zach! I hope he gets better real soon! Yucky old fever!

darsden said...

poor lil fella hope he is back feeling better soon :-)

yodaobi said...

Gosh. I hope he gets better really soon.
so many of my friend's kids are ill at the moment.

Anonymous said...

I hope the little man feels much better and fast!!