Friday, January 30, 2009

An Introduction

My marriage isn't in trouble. My husband and I don't really fight. We've been married just 5 years... we are still growing into this marriage and parenthood thing.

Sure, we snip at each other or get aggravated with one another.

My issue is that we tend to be this way in front of our kids.

I don't want to just make it look like we have a strong marriage, a strong foundation for our family. I want to really have that strong foundation, I want to be active in strengthening it as the years roll by. I want our marriage to be an example to my children of what they can have if they work hard and love openly.

So I'm going to be proactive and give this Love Dare a try. Journey with me... do the Love Dare and share your experiences!

3 comments:

Mim said...

I'm intrigued and I reckon I might join in :)

Tomorrow is our 17th wedding anniversary, we've been together as a couple for just over 20 years. Things are pretty darn good but there's always room for improvement.

Anonymous said...

I used to think magick was bogus but after Felix left me I felt open-minded to try it. Maybe I was desperate too. But this is real! You restored the love we had for each other. And now he proposed as you promised he would! I am your friend forever and very grateful for all of this. I will come back again, very soon. Contact him to get help in any area of your life, via: Ominighospelltemple@gmail.com

Susanne said...




My name is Susanne from Kuwait. My husband left me for no reason 3 years ago. He moved in with another woman, I felt like killing myself, my life bcame very bitter and sorrowful. Then 1 day, a friend of mine told me about a prophet that is very good and does not even charge for his services, he said he gave him some lucky numbers that he played in a lottery and he won. I didn't believe it bcuz I've worked with so many of them and it didn't work. He begged me further so I decided to try this great Prophet called Oodlia. He didn't ask for anything but he said after the spell works, I can pay anything in appreciation. I still didn't believe. I used the spell he gave me and the next day I received a call from my darling husband Thomas last july. He apologized and came back to me. He even gave me 10,000USD as a means of compensating me. I'm very happy now. Thank you Prophet Oodlia, You can reach him via email:oodliaspelltemple@gmail.com. He can solve any problem