Friday, January 9, 2009

Stealing An Idea

I've recently started enjoying The Jason Show. And very much enjoyed his recent Soup. It's a "Single Sentence Soup" an dhe just shares favorite sentences of the week from blogs that he reads. I love the idea and am totally stealing it. I'm flying by the seat of my pants on this one... I'm going to dedicate myself to jotting this stuff down next week so I can focus on humorous sentences to share! Enjoy! *** These two men have spent their lives growing things. Sam, Dwell and Cultivate. (read the entire post to really understand the importance of the sentence) And some of them have been there for me in the middle of darkness. KPCL Girl, Better In Writing I've added glitter, food coloring, extracts (minty mmmmmmmm) of all kinds, spices, and teeny tiny beads for added sensory goodness. Imogen Sky, An Artsy Mom's Everyday Life Toddlerus tantrumi sense fear and use it to their advantage. Ann's Rants Not once did I say, in all my preparations for this UK-trip loaded with meetings, interviews, and life-altering decisions to make, "Gee, I better check my passport and make sure everything is OK with it." Amy, Bitchin' Wives Club I was in the kitchen alone with a dead duck, so I just thought it in my head, and continued to cut along the ribs and remove the breast. Nick, Foodie at 15 (now 16) ***

5 comments:

Garret said...

Sounds really fun!

Valerie said...

Yay I'm in your soup. I love the idea, I think I might make one day a week soup day for me too :)

Mrs4444 said...

What a great idea! Off to check out the posts.

Thanks for the correction this morning!!

Lisa said...

Liz, I'll give you the letter R :)

Boozy Tooth said...

I'm hooked on your idea already! Seems like a really great Monday post idea.