Wednesday, January 14, 2009

My Alfabet Krew...

Here's a list of all my Peeps who are playing along in the Alphabet Game! The Letter F by Jim and Garret (RVing) The Letter B by Mim (Mim's Muddles) The Letter T by Alix (CASA HICE) And not yet posted... but coming soon... Another Letter F by Amy (Bitchin' Wives Club) The Letter L by Mel (I Got Something More) The Letter I by Michael (Michael Here and There) The Letter J by Joanie (Joanie's Random Ramblings) And adding... The Letter P by KPCL Girl (I'm Better In Writing) The Letter D by The Courteous Chihuahua

10 comments:

KPCL Girl said...

Okay, count me in. I want a letter, too. :-)

Garret said...

Geez Liz, did ya think it would take off like this? And you tell that Casa Hice chick to stop whining about her letter or I'll be forced to use by F in evil ways!

Garret

Liz Wilkey (a.k.a. A Mom on Spin) said...

Just stopping by to see who the "other" liz is who always comments before me on Vodka Mom's blog. . .

Eternal Lizdom said...

Welcome, liz! I'll swing over your way and check you out, too! Hope you decide to stick around with us!

Anonymous said...

i love this alphabet game idea! it's awesome!

Mary Ellen said...

Just wanted to say thanks for the kind words and advice. Your suggestion is a good one. I think I'll do a letter as soon as I feel a bit better. Right now it might not be worded exactly right...

The Courteous Chihuahua said...

I finished mine. It was a lot harder than I thought it would be, but it was fun! Thanks for letting me play!!

Amy said...

I missed when this started. Got any letters left over?

Eternal Lizdom said...

Lucky for you, I've got 17 spare letters around here!! I'll swing by and give you one!

KPCL Girl said...

Presenting "P"

http://imbetterinwriting.blogspot.com/2009/01/letter-p.html